The lessee acknowledges the vehicle is in perfect working order, with the bodywork, upholstery, tires, headlights and accessories in good working order, the necessary documentation and drive the vehicle according to traffic regulations.
Upon expiration, if the lessee wants to keep the vehicle for longer than the time agreed in the contract, he must notify the lessor before the end of the contract and obtain written authorization from the lessor, as well as pay the corresponding amount. The lessee agrees to return the vehicle to the lessor at the place, date and time specified in the contract. The rental is only considered terminated once the vehicle and its keys have been delivered to the lessor.
The rental price will be paid at the time of delivery. After returning the car there will be a fee for non-replaced fuel. The rental rate “Basic Insurance” is 100km/day included. The rental rate “fully covered” is 150km/day, theft, fire or broken glass included. Any excess kilometers will be 0,25 euro/km and has a franchise of three hundred euros for suffered damages. There is no deposit on the car. Loss of keys or incorrect fuel are the responsibility of the lessee.
The lessee and persons authorized in the contract can drive the car on the condition that they are in possession of a valid driving license. The lessee undertakes to drive the vehicle in accordance with the rules of the Highway Code and the specifications for use of the type of vehicle, being responsible for the amount of the fines for any applicable current infraction that the lessee may incur. It may not be used for commercial or industrial purposes unless authorized. The lessee undertakes not to use the vehicle or allow it to be used in the following cases:
– Paid passenger transport.
– Push or tow any vehicle or any other object, rolling or not.
– Participate in competitions, official or not.
– Carry out resistance tests of materials, accessories or products for automobiles.
– Driving the vehicle under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.
– Transportation of merchandise that violates the law .
– Transport of passengers in greater number than authorized and indicated in the technical inspection sheet of the vehicle.
– Transport of goods in weight, quantity and/or volume greater than that authorized in the vehicle’s technical inspection sheet.
– Transport of goods classified as special or dangerous by current transport laws.
– Do not use or allow the leased vehicle to be used as a means or instrument for the commission of crimes, actions punishable, prohibited or simply sanctioned by Law, help to criminals or protection, transport and shelter of objects from crimes.
– Do not make modifications to the structure or mount roof racks or luggage/merchandise on the roof.
– Do not circulate with the vehicle outside Spanish territory or make transfers between islands.
– Do not manipulate or unseal the odometer or the road maps if the odometer is damaged.
– Unless expressly authorized, the leased vehicle may only circulate in Spain.
– The lessee undertakes to keep the vehicle closed when not in use and to keep its documents inside.
– The lessee undertakes to stop and immobilize the vehicle when it detects any anomaly in its operation or a warning light comes on, and must immediately contact the lessor or the assistance company that the latter has arranged.
– The lessee may not assign, sell, sublet, mortgage, pledge or dispose of the vehicle or its elements in any way without the express written consent of the lessor.
The lessor assumes the normal mechanical wear and tear of the vehicle. In the event that it is necessary to carry out a repair, the lessee must obtain the authorization of the lessor to carry it out and provide the corresponding invoice in the name of the lessor for reimbursement.
The lessee must inform the lessor immediately of any accident and fill out the accident report with the complete information of the contrary and possible witnesses, which must be sent to the lessor. The existence of injuries must be brought to the attention of the competent authorities. In the event of an accident, and whenever reasonably possible, the lessee will not abandon the vehicle without taking the appropriate measures to protect it. Theft or loss of personal belongings is the lessor not liable for.
The lessee undertakes to comply with each and every one of these clauses and agrees that failure to comply with any of them will give rise to the lessor declaring the lease terminated, remaining at charge of each and every one of the obligations that it has assumed with the signing of the present.
Both parties agree to submit to the courts of Torrevieja that legally correspond. And for the record, they sign this lease, in duplicate and for a single purpose, on the date and place indicated above.